Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 26, 2011

Communion

I bought this book a while ago from Amazon (that name seems appropriate) and I've just started reading it, because I wanted to finish it before the expiry date ran out;-)
It's a book of short essays on transformation from one of my favourite websites Reality Sandwich, edited by Daniel Pinchbeck and Ken Jordon.
I put off reading this book, because at first I thought it was written by Daniel Pinchbeck, and it wasn't until I received it in the post that I realized that it was only a bunch of short stories, only edited by Daniel Pinchbeck, not written by him.
I have to say that this book is like a personal key for me, in some way, that has unlocked an avalanche of syncs as I have been reading it ... and I'm only up to page 77, which just happens to be a short story by Daniel Pinchbeck called 'Psyching out the Cosmos'.
It's like my mind is a cosmic egg and it is starting to crack, with some deeper more conscious understanding of the universe emerging from within (and NO! I haven't taken any drugs ... legal or illegal while reading it ... in case you were wondering:-).
Now, I'm not going to recommend that you rush out and buy the book, because maybe the gems that I've found within its pages may only be rocks to you ... and you might be inclined to throw them at me;-) 
But I will be coming back to this book in future posts to dissect my flood of synchros. 
One thing it has given me, is a strong sense of Communion and interconnection with the world and the universe.
Probably why I have always been drawn to the Christian symbolism of a spiritual (not dogmatic) communion, where we are all sharing and being communicated to from the source of all being.  
We are all from the one source and we will ALL return to the one source ... no matter what exclusive club you imagine that you belong to.
In my exclusive club, which is open to all, there is only one dogmatic rule - NO DOGMA ALLOWED.
Let's approach the altar with that one rule in mind, and see how that works.

1 comment:

  1. Exactamundo Fonzie!

    I am the 1616 pg view, and just love the Redfield quote in your side bar.

    Thanks for caring Daz.x

    ReplyDelete