Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2011

Jon Ronson's Doco on David Icke

Jon Ronson author of The Men Who Stare at Goats made this documentary about the reaction Icke got on his Canadian concert/book tour a while back.
I found it very interesting indeed, especially being of Jewish decent myself, mainly from my father's side.
So I could see the argument from both sides here, but I side with Jon. 
David Icke has a valid message to deliver about freedom and is not in my opinion an anti-Semite.  
Sure, some of his ideas are "out there", but some of them are really worth thinking about, in my opinion. 
There are good and bad in all races and religions, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Israelis, British, Australian, American, Black, White, Yellow, etc. 
It's a matter of sorting out the good from the bad, and not labeling one group as bad and another as good.
Every group is made up of good and bad.
We all have to work together for the good of all.

3 comments:

  1. I found this video very interesting. It seems that he should be able to freely speak, and is not given the chance...and those that don't want him to share his ideas might be creating the idea that he is anti-Semite....so as to shut him up...or that's what Icke would want his followers to believe...at any rate it sort of bothers me when people that want what they believe to be information we should all know charge for tickets to hear it. That leads me to think of it as a business...and that's when I begin to question him. Not sure what to make of it. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you after you've been to see Icke. Very interesting post...and thanks for providing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read on the news report that there has been an earthquake near Brisbane...do hope you and your family are safe. Strange about all the quakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earthquake is news to me.
    I haven't felt a thing,or seen any reports about one.Mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete