Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 31, 2011

Wednesday at Woodford

The nightly puzzle that is constructed over the week at Woodford
I had a great day up at the Woodford Folk-fest on Wednesday.
No real major synchronicities, although a few synchronicity seeds may grow into something big from this day at Woodford ... well that's the "feeling" I have anyway.
Now, how is this? 
I was trying to sum up my thoughts of the photo that I put up at the top of this post, that I took on my cell phone of the giant puzzle that they add a piece to every night at the Folk-fest.
And I was listening to this podcast at the same time,
http://cosmicgnostic.com/pod78
and Alan says,"the mind is a vast landscape full of mysteries beyond our imagination ... a universe within itself" and I thought that was a perfect summary of how I wanted  to describe that puzzle, since I had almost felt this was like a snapshot of my mind with all those symbols such as the goldfish, shaman drum, 
question mark/golden spiral, key, boomerang, bird, musical note and butterfly.
Which I might elaborate more on in a future post.
This puzzle parade was done just before the main act of the night, Gotye, who performed in front of 6000 people at the amphitheater at Woodford. 
This guy is good.
Gotye on Wednesday night
I also saw Buffy Sainte-Marie who wrote the song 
Up Where We Belong, that she is performing in the You Tube above. 
Buffy and her band got a standing ovation at the end of the performance and rightly so.
It was a great day and Woodford is marked on my calendar for next December, too.
A photo I snapped of Buffy Sainte-Marie singing
at Woodford on Wednesday
 More posts on Woodford Folk-fest to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment