Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Guys ... Although IT is the 22nd in Oz

Sync video by Jake Kotze showing Bill's relationship to burrowing critters, gopher, groundhog & badger. 
Today, the 21st  September (on the other side of the world anyway) is Bill Murray's and Stephen King's birthday.
In Australia where I live it is the 22nd September, which is tomorrow for you two, but to me you guys are living in my yesterday, so happy belated birthday. 
This is not my quote,
I just thought it was amusing,
that's all.
Bill Murray as a clown
 in Quick Change
Did that guy in the above You Tube clip
say
Ben Murray?
Lucky for me that I don't like Bacon.
Nothing against you
Kevin.
"Haaaaappppyyy Biiiirrrrtthhhhdayyyy,
Stephen. Like some REDRUM?
"
"Here, let me cut the cake"

Stephen King

Scenes of the Macabre PRINT

"Don't let her near me with that knife,
Stephen!"
"We do super-sized party's too, ya know?
Would you like fries with that, guys?"
I thought it was personally relevant to me that Jake should come up with that Bill Bury clip right at the top of this post, because the first time I really started to take note of sync was when I heard the  
Peter Gabriel song Digging in the Dirt come on the radio as I was burying my cat. 
Gabriel (Peter)
and
Sylvester and My Life with Feathers 
And tomorrow (Sept 23rd, on my side of the planet, anyway) is my birthday.
I just hope that I don't wake up again at 6:00 am;-) 
Go the Rabbitohs in tonight's Australian Rugby League semi-final against the Bulldogs.
And don't worry Russ, I found a cake for you to have on your birthday next April, so you can forget about that Easter Egg you're carrying.
Freddy Krueger From Nightmare On Elm Street: The head was sculpted out of rice krispies and covered in fondant, the rest is cake. The hat, worms and spider were store bought.

UPDATE: 
CANTERBURY 32 SOUTH SYDNEY 8
Oh well, as we say at Cronulla,"There's always next season";-) 

4 comments:

  1. I think I've waited long enough. Happy birthday mate! Surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is not my birthday King,
    I would have to get the DeLorean up to 88 MPH to get back to the 23rd Sept from where I live.
    But thanks anyway...it's the thought that counts...or some cold hard cash,which ever you prefer.-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oPNBXp80TAY/UDYSo2k5kRI/AAAAAAAADdw/hSnlWMZu9gs/s1600/Pawel+Kuczynski+clown.jpg

    ReplyDelete