Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 20, 2012

Crow/Raven ... What's The Difference?

Poe had a raven
  and Draven had a crow.
So, what's the difference between a raven and a crow?
Well, here's a clip that will put the matter to rest, and make you a Crow/Raven expert to your friends -
I love crows and ravens, they are so smart and most people don't give them enough credit for it.

3 comments:

  1. At least I'm an expert on something now!

    Like you I'm a crow /raven enthusiast. There's a place where we sometimes eat a lunch time Cornish pasty, where we can watch the crows or maybe ravens - I'll be able to put my new found expertise to the test next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have ravens in Florida. But we have plenty of crows. Love watching these trickster wizards!

    ReplyDelete