Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2012

Forgotten Beach (Byron Bay)

I took this shot on my cheap cell phone,
I'm quite proud of getting this nice shot.
I was looking for the clip of one of my favourite songs about one of my most favourite places on earth ... OK so I haven't traveled all that much, but if this was your backyard would you?
I also found this spiral light filmed in the Byron night sky when I was trying to find a clip of the Spiral Man of Byron Bay. 
Check out Spiral Man making his Crop like sand circles on the beach.
He's good.
The one time I managed to get all immediate
family members together in
Byron
Breathtaking!
Another bonus I got while looking for Robert's song
Forgotten Beach was stumbling across this wonderful blog - 
http://www.byronbay-spirit.com/
Take a look at the wonderful photos of Byron Bay on this site and I think that you'll come to realize why I spend so much time there.
I felt on top of the world when I took this picture
  
from the lighthouse
I think that I could easily live in this lighthouse;-)
For those who may not have heard of Robert James, he is a member of the band GANGgajang who had the big hit a while back with 
Sounds Of Then, which can be viewed in the above You Tube video.
Robert can be seen playing the guitar in that clip, as well.
Secrets In The Sand
To listen to some other tracks off Robert's album, go to this link -
An edited selection of songs from Secrets in the Sand

1. Forgotten Beach (Byron Bay)
2. Escaping Dreams Pray Far From The Boat
3. Nomadsland
4. Painted Room
5. Narrabeen
6. Barefoot In The Sand
7. As Rivers Lose Themselves To The Sea
8. Forward
9. Can't Stand Still
10. Mooloolaba
11. Water Caves
12. Eora
13. Western Waves

4 comments:

  1. "I think that I could easily live in this lighthouse"
    I reckon the owners might have something to say about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs the rest of the world when you've got all this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Byron Bay looks wonderful. Sometimes we travel miles but miss the beauty nearer home. The blog you mention also has some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MIke
    RE:"The blog you mention also has some great pics."

    That's what I like about it.It was a treasure to find it on the net.

    ReplyDelete