Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 19, 2012

"Origins of Consciousness Tour" - Brisbane

This is how the tickets were sent out in the post
... plastic bag and all
:-)
My photos from Origins of Consciousness Tour in Brisbane which I attended last night.
The Venue - The Tribal Theatre,
Brisbane,
Queensland, Australia
If anyone in blog-land has seen the movie Iron Sky, the Tribal Theatre was the cinema used for shooting the movie and was shown screening the Charlie Chaplin movie in that particular film.
Graham Hancock's books
Dennis McKenna
Graham Hancock
Me. Self portrait:-)
Mitch Schultz ...
I wonder if we are related somehow
?
Lights on and everybody out for drinks ... well not everybody
Darpan, Mitch Schultz, Rak Razam,
Graham Hancock, Dan Schreiber Des Tramacchi
Rak Razam, Graham Hancock, Dan Schreiber
Des Tramacchi, Dennis McKenna
The inside wall of the Tribal Theatre
Graham Hancock on top of the Great Pyramid
Darpan sitting on far left
For the first half of the presentation I was sitting next to Darpan ... not that I knew who he was.
It was only when I realized the seat next to me was vacant and that there was a new guy taking part in the presentation that I realized that it was Darpan, the guy who had been sitting next to me most of the night.
http://www.darpan.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on putting together a very interesting post. Fabulous ideas and very helpful information. Well thought out and well written.

    Trailers Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Trailers
    Thanks for the comment...but I don't think too much of this stuff out,I just put pieces together...or try to anyway...that come to me.
    It's just a scrapbook diary on how sync works in my life.
    I just try to flow with it,and try to see where it's leading.

    ReplyDelete