Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 3, 2012

Spooky Photos of Real Bat Embryos

See, hear, and speak no evil. Spooky photos of real bat embryos
by Dorit Hockman
Cliff Pickover had a link to these bat embryos on his website today
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/realitycarnival.html
Puts a new spin on the three moneys theme ... or even the the skeletons theme -
3 Monkeys Saved My Numb Skull
The skeletons that sit above my computer monitor
UPDATE: 2024
I should point out that about a decade ago one of those skeletons fell off the shelf and on to my desk and broke, so I binned the lot.
Such is life ... and death;-)

3 comments:

  1. The one on the left looks like RoboGeisha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE:
    "The one on the left looks like RoboGeisha..."

    Maybe that could be an idea for a sequel.Genetically cross-breading RoboGeisha with a vampire bat ?
    I've got to get a copy of RoboGeisha and watch it yet.Thanks for the reminder KU.

    ReplyDelete