Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 1, 2012

The 6 Degrees of Jeremiah O'Connell

The signed hat I won from a Kangaroo Jack competition
A look at Jerry O'Connell movies and just who he has interacted with over the years.
To carry on from the last post -
Kangaroo Jack(son) Syncs  
let's start with that one first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His next two movies are Space Station 76 and 
 I tip my hat to you Jerry;-)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, off subject but thought this free gift might appeal to you:

    http://twentytwowords.com/2012/11/27/free-seasonal-gift-from-ikea/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re:
    The IKEA snowman,it's probably Chinese snow,or snow somewhere in the exercising yards of a political prison.-)
    I'll give those b#st#rds one thing though,it is a clever viral marketing campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Mike I noticed that you posted at 4:04,which is interesting because I thought hard and long whether I should mention a 404 sync in my Kangaroo Jack post about the number plate of the jeep the two stars were driving around the outback of Oz in.
    The numberplate was 404...something and the day before I had seen a cab with the number 404,which at the time I was thinking of snapping a picture with my cell phone because it was the closet number to my dad's old cab number that I had seen for a while.But I rationalized that it wasn't worth taking a shot because 404 is not 424.
    Then the next day I watch Kangaroo Jack and see 404 on the numberplate in the movie.
    Doh!!!
    A lesson to always listen to that inner voice.At least I know where the cab driver who drives that cab hangs around,so I may get a chance to snap a shot yet?

    ReplyDelete