Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 15, 2013

Fireflies Sync

I started reading this book a day or two ago,
SYNC 
then put it down while I finished off another book ... well two actually.
This book is good, but it's one about the mathematics and science of sync throughout the universe, more than the kind of synchronicity that I'm more interested in. 
But I'm enjoying it all the same.
First chapter of Sync
The first chapter starts off by telling about how fireflies and pacemaker cells fall into synchronization. 
The front cover of the book is covered in fireflies as well, but I have never seen a firefly in action, so I went to look for a video of them in action.
A Firefly
A Firefly in flight ... say that real fast;-)
But I also found this song clip called Fireflies by Owl City.
Did I just see a heap of monkeys
in the above clip
?  



The UFO Monkey Puzzle

I had not heard this song before, or if I had I never took notice of it.
And as for Owl City, I hadn't heard of this group/singer before, either.
Did I see a blue car with silver wheels
in the above clip
?

Blue Cars Too

But of course, I must have heard an Owl City song before, 
especially the above clip, because I saw Wreck It Ralph
 just last week -
My Effort to Wreck the Type Casting of My Own Doing

Hiroshi Watanabe Sync

My photo from the sidebar on the right
 The more I looked into Owl City the more personal syncs started turning up.
Lyrics from Umbrella Beach
by
Owl City
Green Volkswagen on the Synchronicity Roundabout

Forgotten Beach 

(Byron Bay)

From the book Creative Awakenings
I last read

Fireflies certainly do sync it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment