Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 24, 2013

Mike Perry Syncs

MIKE PERRY

Mike Perry from "67not out" wrote a post on looking for an 
'end of the rainbow' photo for something he was doing and stumbled across this photo -

End Of The Rainbow Photo Coincidence

by another Mike Perry no less.

Mike Perry

Mike Perry
When I did a Google search for 'Mike Perry+Rainbows' 
I found a few other interesting Mike Perrys.
Maybe the NIKE shirt should read MIKE .-)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Darren, it's interesting stuff. I remember a guy, can't recall his name, who went round the world visiting people with the same name as his - he wrote a book on this.

    It is odd when you hear someone, in my case, introduce themselves as 'Mike Perry'.

    When I first moved to my present house I kept getting phone calls for a Mike Perry - who wasn't me -and usually from women. On one occasion the caller told my wife that Mike must be there as she had been out with him the afternoon before. I was in the doghouse without doing anything wrong!

    Thanks again for those videos.

    ReplyDelete