Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 21, 2013

Riders on the Storm Sync

"Ray Manzarek, keyboardist and founder member of the 1960s rock band The Doors, has died aged 74.
He formed the band with lead singer Jim Morrison in 1965 after a chance meeting in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.
Manzarek, who had suffered from bile duct cancer for many years, died in a clinic in Rosenheim, Germany, with his wife and brothers at his bedside."
Doors co-founder Ray Manzarek dies at 74 in Germany
My pineapple DOOR stop bought
 Sunday, next to my CDs
See my On the Right Track?
post from yesterday
Rosenheim?
"At least 10 people are reported to have been killed after a huge tornado ripped through a suburb of Oklahoma City, destroying a school, sparking fires and flattening whole neighbourhoods.
Dozens were injured when the twister struck the town of Moore.
Rescuers are searching for survivors as scores of primary schoolchildren are believed to be trapped under debris.
The twister struck a day after two were killed and 21 more injured by tornadoes elsewhere in the state of Oklahoma". 
Oklahoma tornado: Dozens killed in Moore
Michael Moore Trophy
"Melbourne Storm makes its first trip back to Auckland since the tragic drowning of team football manager Michael Moore in round 1 last year, when it clashes with the New Zealand Warriors this Saturday night.
The Storm and Warriors will play off for the Michael Moore Trophy 

(formerly named the Trans Tasman Cup) in memory of Moore, the club's most likable character in its short history.
Moore drowned off Auckland pier in February last year after the team lost the opening game of its 1999 premiership defense to Auckland
14-6."

Michael Moore Trophy an eerie reminder
Photo I took Sunday and I didn't even
know it was noon when I took it
Melbourne Storm NRL team sold today
"The Melbourne Storm has reportedly been sold by News Limited to a private consortium gathered by New Zealand entrepreneur Bart Campbell.
The NRL club has scheduled a media conference at Melbourne's AAMI Park at 11:15am AEST when the change of ownership is expected to be announced.
It is the end of an era for the Melbourne Storm who have only ever been owned by News Ltd since entering the premiership in 1998 and the sale means the Brisbane Broncos are now the sole remaining NRL asset of the company which once ran the competition."
Pete Murray LIVE - Hurricane Coming
When I saw this was Pete's new song and I was getting a lot of bad storm syncs in yesterday's post -
On the Right Track?
I was going to mention that this could also mean a very bad storm is coming literally, but I didn't want to turn the post in a negative direction, since to me the overall message was positive.
Made in Melbourne!?!
Although when I saw the peace crane was made in Melbourne and this post was syncing with my peach post, all I could think of was Melbourne/Storm.
Little Peach/Crane Sync

James and the Giant Peach Syncs

Not all syncs are good, they just seem to tell it like it is sometimes.

Although I think this is one of those multiple syncs of good and bad which we are probably only in the eye of yet.
The Storm beat the Rhinos to become
World Champs
Feb 22nd, 2013
 "A New South Wales zoo is celebrating the birth of a white rhino calf.
The still unnamed male was born at Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo in the early hours of last Tuesday ".
White rhino born at Taronga Western Plains Zoo

2 comments:

  1. "Ray Manzarek, keyboardist and founder member of the 1960s rock band The Doors, has died aged 74"

    2 years ago to the month I reported a strange occurrence where this giant beetle had mysteriously appeared in my daughter's bedroom. http://theukuleleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/cockchafer.html

    I'd never seen one before... or since...

    Earlier this year I discovered Ray Manzarek and in particular his outstanding album "Golden Scarab" and instantly fell in love with it. As you know Daz, things all went to beetle after that... My descent into scarab madness is well documented on my blog. I thought I might be over it...

    Yesterday, I was outside seeing to the new puppy when I spotted something on the floor... A giant beetle!

    I tried to post a picture on Google+ with one word... "Scarab?" I've just discovered that for some unknown reason the post never made it up, and I discover this morning that Ray died at about the same time.

    :-O

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/102463875769849329362/posts/FHf9c3553Vs

    RIP Ray Manzarek

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in the sync groove KU.
    And talking of dung beetles,have you seen this weird clip doing the rounds this week ?

    http://secretsun.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/unified-weird-theory-introduction.html

    Strangeness indeed.
    But you should read my next post for high strangeness.
    Although,not as weird as the looney NASA nut.

    ReplyDelete