Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2013

42 minutes: Episode 89: Paul Levy

Episode 89: Paul Levy
Catching the Bug of
Synchronicity

Awakening in the Dream

""This book brilliantly exposes how the very roots of the madness that is threatening life on earth are ultimately to be found within our own psyche. 
I love that Paul is taking seriously the profound implications of what it means that all of us are living in a mass, shared dream. 
His startlingly clear premise challenges me to reflect upon both the world and myself in radically mind-altering ways. 
Something important is coming through his imagination-filled musings; his visionary insight into the intrinsic genius of our species feels inspired by a truly creative, compassionate and enlivening spirit. 
I always look forward to reading Paul’s work; it stimulates me to greater heights of lucidity, disturbs me enough to awaken me out of my complacency, and encourages me to fly on the wings of the creative imagination. 
The world would be a better place if everyone read this book. 
His vision is a royal gift for all of us. It makes me want to sing.
 Bravo!” — Sting"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment