Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 2, 2013

ICKE TV?

Offering a wide range of
well-designed, functional media
products at prices so low
that as many people as possible
 will be able to afford them;-)
I don't agree on some views of David's, like the Reptilian stuff 
(unless we are talking from a Jungian perspective),
but I like a fair bit of what he says, and I like his idea of  
"a free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won't touch".
The People's Voice
I'll throw in 25 pounds towards his dream, as I think it's good to have alternate voices being heard, since the mainstream media is mostly just a corporate mouthpiece for spin doctors and liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment