Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 11, 2013

Admission to the Shamanic World?

My Alex Grey coin
Yesterday I received my Alex Grey coin for my backing of Alex's 
Kick-starter project,
ENTHEON: The Alex Grey Visionary Art Experience 
which I thought was strange since I had started reading,
Awakening to the Spirit World yesterday.
On the Path?
My coin and stickers from
Alex Grey's
Kick-starter project
To me, Alex is a modern-day Shaman, and his artwork is brilliant.

http://alexgrey.com/
I like the last four numbers of the above phone number, because my birthdate is the 23rd.
This coin arriving on the day I started reading 
to me was like another sign that getting into shamanism is the right path for me.

On the 

Path?

I also like how the final figure on the Kick-starter project was $210,127.

Repo Man/127 Sync

127?
127 on the numberplate?
Repo Man
Scene from Repo Man
Scene from Repo Man
Repo Man/127 Sync

2 comments:

  1. Rob has that shamanic book....He also uses one of sandras shamanic journey cds in his meditation class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Thank you for the insight! Right in front of us...and we didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete