Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 5, 2013

The Steve Bisley Sync: BBWF

Two years ago I met Steve Bisley at the Byron bay Writers Festival
when he sat down in front of  me at the Paul Cox book talk.
Bob Dylan and Byron Bay
Steve Bisley at the BBWF in 2011
Steve Bisley and Mel Gibson in Mad Max ...
 or The Road Warrior, whatever
This weekend he returned to the BBWF as an author for the first time.
When I asked him to sign my book of his that I bought, his daughter, who was standing at the table next to Steve asked me if I would like dad to draw a smiley face in my book, "because he is really good at drawing smiley faces", she told me.
So, I said, "why not?":-)
Steve Bisley on stage at the BBWF, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment