Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2013

UFCrow?

The crow and the UFO
The crow I photographed
on Sunday at the BBWF
I saw a blog post the other day about some filmmakers who were making a doco on the subject of synchronicity and who had accidentally filmed what they thought might be a UFO.
Synchronicity, Owls & a UFO
Their synchronicities involved owls mainly, but what I found interesting about the so-called UFO footage was that a crow flies past just as the UFO is caught on film.
I've been doing a bit of study on shamanism and arrived at the conclusion that the crow is my main totem animal spirit.
My Crow Totem at the BBWF
The Crow: I Just Knew It

Mind, Body and Spirit Festival; 

June 29th

Is Synchronicity a Sign That 

We are on the Right Track?

I've had a sync with these filmmakers before as well, click on the link above.
But it may just all be pi in the sky, who knows?-)
Blue Pi Bullseye ... or is it Just All Pooh?

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing. The UFO was strange enough in that clip...but the crow? It adds a whole new layer, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete