Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2013

42 Minutes: Episode 105: Richard Grossinger

10.08.13 Episode 105: Richard Grossinger
Dark Pool of Light: The Neuroscience, Evolution, and Ontology of Consciousness
Visit:
RichardGrossinger.com
Topics:
Science, Meaning, Technology, Material, Anatomy, Purpose, Synchronicity, & Consciousness.

I bought this silver coloured acorn a few years ago to place in my wallet, as my grandmother used to carry a real one in her purse in the belief it would attract money.
Now, listening to Richard's talk about getting a city back into an
acorn, I have something else to think about when I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment