Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 23, 2014

Wolf Creek 2

I saw Wolf Creek 2 the other night at a preview screening and saw one of the biggest movie ads in the local newspaper ever for it.
It covers two full pages.
The paper the ad was in
I had only just been telling people that two things I would like to do this year is cross the Australian desert by train and learn to play the harmonica.
Well, this film has given me nightmares about doing both now.
WARNING:  
If you didn't like the first Wolf Creek then stay away from this one, because it is a lot worse.
Beats me how it only got an MA rating, while The Wolf of Wall Street got an R rating.

Oh, Blow it! 

Who am I Kidding?

Up Wolf Creek without a paddle?-)

2 comments:

  1. Newspaper! You're so old school Daz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get them for free from my local TAB (betting shop),I wouldn't waste my money on chip wrappers KU.

    ReplyDelete