Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 15, 2014

Between Two Ferns and a Ficus?

Has everybody seen this
You Tube clip ^ of BO on

Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis?
I couldn't help but laugh when at around the 1:11 minute mark Zach asks The Prez about those terrorists running North IKEA.
http://www.ikea.com/au/en/preindex.html
I think he should take that country apart with an Allen Key personally.  

If you watch that first You Tube above of Easy to Assemble
you'll get an idea of what hypocrites IKEA management are when the "co-worker" tells the actress "no standing on the furniture", when he is on it himself?!
But hey, I only did 24 years there as a real life "co-worker", so what would I know
But I couldn't help thinking of the Michael Moore stunt on his show  
The Awful Truth where he tried to get a plant elected to congress.
My personal opinion is that all presidents since Kennedy have been corporate plants anyway.

1 comment: