Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 21, 2014

Talented Chris Tamwoy

Chris Tamwoy
Christopher is a 17-year-old Torres Strait Islander living in Woodridge, south of Brisbane.
 A musician, high school student and football referee. 
I saw Chris play at the Byron Bay Bluesfest yesterday.
This kid has got talent.
My photo taken of Chris playing at 
Byron Bay Bluesfest 
yesterday.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Certainly got talent! Like the guitar playing style. Byron has some interesting festivals, my sort of place by what I've seen through your blog and once on UK television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a few more posts to do on the Byron Bay Bluesfest yet Mike.Stayed tuned.

    ReplyDelete