Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2014

Stay Myrtle ... and Carry On

My Lemon Myrtle Soap
I just finished reading a book called The Voice of Intuition  by
Emily Chantiri.
Emily Chantiri
I bought a copy after listening to an audio interview on 
Barry Eaton's RadioOutThere with Emily ...
which you can listen to by clicking on this link -
PROGRAM 488
The book is about a vivid dream Emily had one night where Emily dreamed she was in church and the priest showed her a passage in a book that said, "Stay Myrtle...".
Which I thought was a sign for me to buy her book and read what Emily had to say about intuition, since I had just bought a lot of lemon myrtle products from my place of work to use around the home.
I largely agree on what Emily has to say about intuition and dream messages, but at the same time, while I did find her story interesting, I'm not into pursuing gurus like Meher Baba 
That's why dreams are sent on an individual basis, because they are meant for the individual dreaming them and not for a whole group of people to pursue also.
Emily's insights in her book and interview are worth listening to, but I'll stick to my myrtle lip balm and soap over a trip to Myrtle Beach ... unless I dream otherwise, that is. 

2 comments:

  1. Smart! Years back, an editor we knew was into some guru in Europe and kept prodding us to go over there and be a part of whatever this movement was. Gurus make me uneasy. Stick with the myrtle lip balm and soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from the stuff about Meher Baba though Trish,the book and the interview are really worth taking a look and listen to.
    As I say Meher Baba was probably the right thing for Emily's life at the time of her dream,but that doesn't mean it is right for everybody else who reads her book.
    Still,I do agree about what she says about following YOUR OWN intuition when presented with dreams and signs in your own life.
    The lip balm was crap,by the way.
    I'll stick to my Dr.Bronners "naked" lip balm,I think.

    ReplyDelete