Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 4, 2014

I'm a Byron Bay Healthy Salt Addict

This is not an advert for the BBHSC either.
Just my honest opinion on their products.
I picked up a few shakers of Byron Bay Healthy Salt Co products from my workplace to try and I must say I don't think I could eat a pasta meal anymore without a(salt)ing my pasta with the Pepper Berry shaker.
If you like the taste of pepper on your pasta, then you should try Australian Mountain Pepper Berries.
You won't go back to plain pepper again after trying this stuff.
So far, I've tried the four blends above and love the Pepper Berry and Lemon Myrtle Pepper blends.
The pink Himalayan Salt Crystals just taste like plain salt to me, so I'm not too keen on that one, unless their claims are true about it -
"Himalayan Crystal Salt contains 84 of the 92 trace elements and minerals naturally occurring in the earth, the same minerals and elements that our bodies are made of. 
Salt is vital for life, the ratios of the minerals in Himalayan pink crystal salt almost exactly mirror that which is found in a healthy human body.
Common table salt has been processed of all its goodness, resulting in almost pure sodium chloride which is toxic to the body and difficult to digest and eliminate.  
Himalayan crystal salt can aid in the removal of such toxins and impurities amongst its other amazing health benefits.
Our Himalayan pink crystal salt is hand-mined from the foothills of the pristine Himalayan Mountains which were created over 200 million years ago
Harvested by hand from ancient sea salt deposits, and stone ground, it is believed to be the purest, unrefined & natural form of salt available."
I'm not a big fan of salting my food and don't even have a saltshaker in the house, so I don't know if I'll be buying more pink salt again.
But I will be getting the Lemon Myrtle Pepper shaker again, as I love this stuff over my morning eggs on toast, with a dash of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce to go with it.
Mmm.
I'm yet to find a food to sprinkle the Chilli and Native Spice one on, but I'm sure I'll find something soon to try it on.
If you can get your hands on one of these shakers, try it and I'll bet you'll be hooked, but don't go blaming me for your addiction years down the track.
Note: 
You could just buy it over the net 
Himalayan Crystal Salt Product Range
and cut out the middleman (me), which might send my workplace broke if too many people did this with all the products we distribute.
And then I probably wouldn't be able to support my newly acquired salt habit.
So, I may live to regret telling you this;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment