Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 7, 2015

Some Days Are Diamonds And Some Days Are Stones

Some days I just wonder why I keep writing this blog.
To me what seems like a precious stone of sync is probably just a ball of crap to others.
Some days I just feel like I'm pushing shit uphill for nobody's benefit, including my own.
 Most days I would look at that last saying and back on my past and agree, days like this one though I can't help but wonder when looking forward whether my life is a crap avalanche just waiting to happen and whether this blog is worth pushing on with.
Sometimes I think it was no accident that Jung had a dung beetle present itself as a metaphor in one of his most famous stories of synchronicity.   
See what you want to see I guess, and I'll just keep pushing on for my own benefit, whether readers to this blog think my synchronicities are just crap, or not. 
I like to think I'm rolling something a little more precious when it comes to writing this blog, but on days like this I wonder.
I just need to rock on, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment