Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2015

Sacred Geometry of Life, with Mark Golding


Mark Golding
Meet Mark Golding, A healer, a poet, an author, a meditation teacher, an art historian and a collector of old gemstones.
We all are aware that Pythagoras, was a physician and a mathematician. 
He worked with mathematics, sound and light and used them in healing and the practice of esoteric medicinal remedies.
I read a post at Rich Martini's blog this morning titled,
about the NDE of a lady by the name of Roisin Fitzpatrick.
I clicked on the link to Roisin's blog to check out her artwork,
which reminded me of Mark Golding's artwork.
  I had written a post a while ago about Mark,
but it's kind of outdated with some of the links not working like they did when I wrote that post, so I went looking to see if there was any new videos featuring Mark and found this one above, which I've only just watched this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I saw her art on Martini's site - or the ink to it. Extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete