Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 28, 2015

Happiness in Plain/Plane Sight ... 365 Days a Year?

I wrote about how I came across this Dutch magazine (Flow) when I went to see a movie about paper planes - 
PAPER Planes Sync in the FLOW
I came across this article titled Celebrate Today in the magazine from Holland and was amazed to find out it was written about a Brisbane woman named Hailey Bartholomew (that's her in the You Tube right at the top of this post).
I live in Brisbane (well, close enough to Brisbane) and I have never heard of Hailey and her project, so it was rather ironic that a magazine that came from the other side of the world would introduce me to an interesting speaker/writer/photographer who also lived in my hometown. 
Sometimes we don't realize the gifts of life that are right in front of us.
You can checkout Hailey's website at this link - 
365 Grateful
I think that you'll be grateful that you did;-) 
http://www.flowmagazine.com/
I found the above photo on Hailey's site, and it reminded me of this old post of mine - 
Aboot Canadians

No comments:

Post a Comment