Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 15, 2015

Stoned Koalas? Type1Radio Lounge with My Old Mate PsoNik

I saw this photo (above) in a link to the Type 1 Radio show broadcast on 7/18/15 and thought, now where have I seen that koala before?-) 
Me and PsoNik at the
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
in 2014.
With my keen eye for faked photos, I figured out that the koala image at the top of this post had been Photoshopped in some sophisticated way to make it look like it was really smoking a bong.
But I knew I had seen the koala before somewhere.
 Looking through this old blog-post -
Aussie Sync Summit ... Kind of. And You Just Couldn't Make This Stuff Up If You Tried
I figured out that maybe PsoNik might have touched up one of his photos from this day we spent together at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in 2014.
But who knows, as a lot of strange things went on that day, so maybe the photo is genuine?
 You can listen to PsoNik and his friends take the piss out of us Australians with his friends in this link to the podcast here - 
It's a talk show where PsoNik and his friends sit around discussing topics while pretending to smoke illegal substances with sound-effects of lighters flicking and so forth.
 In fact, if you didn't know these guys, you would think that they were real bong-heads:-)
My favourite recent Type 1 Radio show was when PsoNik and the guys had Dan Fogler on the show to talk about Dan's movie Don Peyote.
You can listen to that show at this link -
 You can also read my post about whether, or not, Dan's film somehow synchromystically alluded to the Germanwings plane crash?
DONnie PEYOTE Darko? Did This Film Synchomystically Allude to the Germanwings Crash?
I swear that I didn't smoke anything when writing that last post ... although I bet a lot of readers of that post probably think that I did. 

UPDATE: 17th August, 2015
A South Australian woman has filmed the moment she was chased by a seemingly fearless koala while she was riding a quad bike.
Fearless koala chases South Australian woman on quad bike

1 comment: