Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2015

Elisa Romeo

I came across the above You Tube (which I had never seen before ... it's a more recent clip that has been added to her homepage by the looks) when I was sorting through some old Favorite bookmarks (and I have hundreds saved in my bookmark file that I was going to get back to eventually, when I got time that is) and I couldn't for the life of me remember why I had Elisa Romeo's website in my bookmark file.

Elisa Romeo
 But I finally remembered that I came across her work because she was friends with Sera Beak author of the The Red Book, which I wrote about in this old post called -
Onion Skin
That You Tube at the top of this post struck me, as I had a very similar out of body experience when I was about eleven.
It was a spontaneous out of body experience, which means I have no idea how it happened and no idea how to make it happen again if I wanted to, but it was a life changer for me from that point on in my life, because I knew then that there was a part of me that wasn't really part of my physical body and that if anything survived a death of that body down below me then this must be it.   
I didn't have a meeting with my higher soul at the time, or anything as profound as Elisa had, probably because in my concern to get back into my body I cut such a meeting off and willed myself back into my body before I got lost out there.
But I think that was all I needed to set me on my spiritual quest that I have been on since.
I wrote about it in this old post linked below -
Stradbroke Dreamtime
I kept that experience to myself for years telling nobody about it lest they thought I should be placed in a nut house, or just treated me like a nut-bag.
Even today I rarely talk about that experience unless I meet someone like Elisa who has had a similar experience.
Anyway, I didn't plan on writing this post, but after seeing some of the fascinating heartfelt videos she has since put up on her homepage I thought I should share her work in this post for other people who resonate with us nut-bags.
Your Destiny Blueprint
Oh, I don't talk t dead people like Elisa claims to be able to do, but I have had the odd occasion where they have tried to talk to me, unfortunately it's something I can't prove and it's one of those "you just had to be there" situations.
Either way, I don't care whether people believe me, or think that I'm deluded in having an OBE anymore, take it or leave it.
This post is for people who can relate to these experiences, not for skeptics.
I wouldn't bother wasting my time arguing with a man who has been born blind since birth and couldn't understand my experience of seeing, just because he can't at present.
The analogy is the same here, because I don't know how you can see and hear without a physical body, I just know that you can.
Believe it, or not.
Anyway, if you are interested in Elisa's work, check out her website at this link -
Elisa Romeo
UPDATE: 29th December, 2015.
It's rather synchy that I mentioned my Stradbroke Dreamtime post above, as this morning I see this news story -
Barge stuck on sandbank off Stradbroke Island leaves at least 200 passengers stranded
Stradbroke Ferries attempts to get
passengers off the
Red Cat ferry.
"More than 200 holidaymakers spent hours stuck in waters off Brisbane after a barge headed for popular Queensland tourist destination North Stradbroke Island ran aground on a sandbank.

The barge departed Brisbane at 5:00pm on Monday, but the ferry came to a grinding halt just a few hundred metres from its destination amid high winds."

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating!

    I kind of feel sorry for skeptics. They just don't know what they're missing!

    ReplyDelete