Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2016

Come and See The Real Thing Next Year: Byron Bay Bluesfest 2016 - Official Highlights Reel


The above You Tube is the Official Highlights Reel(thing?-) of the 2016 Byron Bay Bluesfest.

Young Russell Morris lookalike?
The song used throughout the whole reel is Russell Morris's
The Real Thing which he performed live on Easter Monday at Bluesfest
I wrote about my view of Easter Monday at Bluesfest at this link - 
Easter Monday at Bluesfest 2016
 And the other days I was there at these links -
Good Friday at Bluesfest 2016
Easter Sunday at Bluesfest 2016
I've already bought my weekend ticket for next year, so I can't wait for next Easter
You never know, we might CROSS paths?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment