Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2016

Ken Peterson, 2016 and Big Star Synchronicities

Ken Peterson, top centre
At the end of last year and the beginning of this year I became pen pals with Ken Peterson, who was one of the witnesses who saw Travis Walton get taken by a UFO.
The story was told in the 1993 film 'Fire in the Sky' about "an Arizona logger mysteriously disappears for five days in an alleged encounter with a flying saucer in 1975".
November 5th, 1975?
Travis Walton tells his story in the above You Tube, and this is where I got the screen shot of Ken Peterson at the 7:37 minute mark of that You Tube, which I've used at the top of this post.
We became e-mail buddies through my friend Trish MacGregor after Ken had shared some synchronicites of his with her and he had heard of some of my weird synchronicities from Trish
So, Ken asked Trish if she could give Ken my e-mail address, as he had some things to share with me.
I said yes to Trish's request to give Ken my e-mail address and we would write e-mails back and forth to each other with some mind boggling synchronicites that we would keep bouncing off each other and that would also tie into current events.
Ken Peterson's e-mail to me on the 14th January, 2016 
(click on e-mail to make bigger to read)
I asked Ken a while back if I could use his e-mails to me for a post I was planning to write and he said, "sure use what you like", but never got round to writing that post because there were so many weird synchronicities happening between us that I had no idea where to begin my post, or where to end it.

I had to write back to Ken and tell him that it was such a deep rabbit hole I was trying to put into a post that I didn't know how to write it up. 
Ken told me he wasn't surprised, because he didn't see how I was going to explain it all in one, or two blog posts.
Ken is a big Eagles fan and would often end his e-mails with the line from a famous Eagles' song, written by Jackson Browne and Glenn Frey, 'Take it easy'.
Jackson Browne with his 2016 Bluesfest song set
I saw Jackson Browne sing that song live at the Byron Bay Bluesfest that Easter, oddly enough.

Easter Sunday at Bluesfest 2016
But Glenn Frey passed away a few days after Ken's e-mail pictured further up above in this post and after I had told Ken how freaky it was Glenn passed away. 
A few days after that e-mail he sent me this one (below) on the 20th of January, 2016.
Ken Peterson's e-mail to me on the 20th January, 2016 
(Click on e-mail to make bigger to read)
The "Take It Easy" statue and mural at
Second St. & Kinsley Ave. in
Winslow, Arizona.
I also now realize, just reading that e-mail above of Ken's, where he writes about Muhammad Ali, that Ali would pass away in the middle of this same year, as well, June 3, 2016, in ScottsdaleArizona, U.S.A.
That puts a real eeriness on this post I wrote about black stars back in January, 2016, when we now know that one of the biggest black stars of the century would also pass in (great?)Scott-sdale, Arizona-
Black(star) is the New Black?
November 5th, 1975?
"Ali was hospitalized in Scottsdale on June 2, 2016, with a respiratory illness. 

Though his condition was initially described as "fair", it worsened and he died the following day, at the age of 74, from septic shock." 
2016 has been a weird year, as far as star deaths go ... and it's not over yet.
My friends Trish and Rob, who live in Florida, also wrote a book where they interviewed Michael Mann about 'The Making of Miami Vice'.
Michael Mann coincidentally was the director of the Will Smith movie, 'Ali'.
What can I say?
Take it easy?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment