Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 28, 2016

F..F..F...Falling Rocks!?

While I was writing out my last post -
Is KoozΓ₯ Cursed?
I was reading through the post that I had linked to in that post about Andrew Johns' hometown of Newcastle -
New Castle? See Change?
And I was looking at the 'Falling Rocks' sign in that post that I had taken a picture of on my walk along the Newcastle beach and then I heard this said at the 51-minute mark about Madeleine Smithberg's idea of perspective in a podcast I was listening to in the background, "that you are never able to access it when it would serve you the best, and I kind of compare it to the falling rocks signs".
THE TAO OF COMEDY – EP. 4 MADELEINE SMITHBERG
I couldn't believe I heard that line right at that exact moment I looked at the 'Falling Rocks' sign in that old post, but not only that, she even talks about silver linings and dark clouds near the end of the podcast, and I had finished writing my post about the dark clouds by then and I have never heard any of this podcast before.
I thought that podcast was going to be boring, but it was a great podcast and I highly recommend a listen but be warned there are ADULT CONCEPTS AND SWEARING in this podcast.
THE TAO OF COMEDY – EP. 5 JERRY ROCHA
The podcast after Madeleine Smithberg's is also worth listening to as well but be warned that the language in that podcast is probably worse if you don't like curse words crashing around your ears like falling rocks.
There are some hair-raising stories about death in these two podcasts that will really make you wonder about after death survival and destiny.
Kelly MacLean [TAO OF COMEDY] Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment