Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2016

Star Wars? Rune Soup: Talking 2017 Astrology with Austin Coppock

I'm not big into astrology, because on paper it can't really work, but somehow on a basic level it seems to (probably the "collective unconscious" is the real mechanism, rather than the movement of the "stars" in my book) so on a pop cultural level I like to keep in touch with astrology and what is going on with The Force in that universe.
I'm listening to this podcast on the day Carrie Fisher passed away (28th of December where I am), so Star Wars is on my mind today, and seems like a good metaphor for this astrology podcast that I'm listening to now ... so far ... but let's just see how it all plays out ... 2017 I mean, not the podcast ... although that as well.
Interestingly, 'Maps to the Stars' was one of Carrie's last movies, where she did a cameo in the movie.
"A tour into the heart of a Hollywood family chasing celebrity, one another and the relentless ghosts of their pasts."
Carrie Fisher as Eve?!
Didn't Carrie have her first heart-attack on the plane on Christmas Eve?
Rest in Peace ... not that I believe anyone rests for too long on the other side ... Carrie.
May the Force be with you in 2017, especially if you are born on the cusp of Virgo/Libra;-)
TALKING 2017 ASTROLOGY WITH AUSTIN COPPOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment