Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 22, 2017

Martina Started A Joke :-)

Just Outside the Box Cartoon
An Aussie Christmas Tree?
Boomerangs?-)
Brothers Gibb?-)
In my world the Apple/Newton joke would be termed "synchronicity" and if you listen to the Bee Gees 'I Started a Joke/First of May' lyrics in the above You Tube you'll get how the apple angle applies to the two Just Outside the Box Cartoonof Martina's pictured above.
And I have no idea if the Bee Gees were Freemasons.
But I can't help thinking "Just Outside the Box";-)
The Redcliffe "Portal" and the Bee Gees Way
The drummer in that above 'Bee Gees' clip gets it ... or he should, because when he was small, he was known as "Smiley":-)
"The film is based on the popular 1945 novel Smiley by Moore Raymond, who was born in Queensland but worked as a journalist in Britain.
The book was hailed as an Australian Huckleberry Finn and film rights were bought immediately by Sir Alexander Korda.
Korda sent Raymond to Australia in 1946 to find a possible child actors and locations over three months.
However, Korda said he could not find an appropriate director and shelved the project.
Korda
eventually assigned the project to Anthony Kimmins, who had served in Australia in World War II
Kimmins arrived in Australia in March 1950 to begin preproduction and announced he would make the film near Augathella for £100,000.
However, after actually inspecting the site, he doubted it would be useful and he was unable to find a lead actor he was happy with.
Plans to make the movie were delayed again.
Kimmins
returned to Australia in September 1955 to begin preproduction.
After interviewing over 2,000 boys, he cast Colin Peterson as Smiley and Bruce Archer as Joey
Part of the budget was provided by 20th Century Fox, who had money frozen in Australia due to currency restrictions
Apart from Ralph Richardson, the entire cast was Australian"
A photo that you will find if you
 walk down the
'Bee Gees Way':-)
Oddly enough, my younger brother shares the same birthdate as Colin Peterson (March 24th) and I just bought my brother his present today, and I had no idea until now that Colin and my brother shared the same birthdate.
My mother recently told me that her father (my grandfather) only ever went to the cinema once in his life, and that was to see the movie 'Smiley'.
In fact, even though I grew up in the same "hometown" as the 'Bee Gees' (Brisbane/Redcliffe) and grew up watching 'Smiley' movies on free to air TV, I had no idea Colin was the drummer for the 'Bee Gees'.
I thought that the 'Bee Gees' were all brothers.
Then again, I am young ... I was only born in 1964:-)
I guess the joke is on me in a way, too.
LOL.
Life seems to be one big joke at the moment ... which is sad in a way.
The Lore of Synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment