Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 26, 2017

God Made Man Because He Loves Stories of the Vicious Beauty of Impermanence?

Great talk with the pioneer of near-death experiences, Dr. Raymond Moody right when Michael loses his cat to the great (seemingly) impermanence of life.
Mind Meld 59 | God Made Man Because He Loves Stories with Dr. Raymond Moody
The Vicious Beauty of Impermanence
It's sad to hear about your cat Michael, but my own experience of losing my cat in hindsight was an accidental initiation into the weirdness I call life.
I've noticed it's kind of a universal theme when you have a good friend who just happens to be a cat.
Take PKD and his cat getting run over as just one of the many examples.
PKD in 'Radio Free Albemuth' with his cat
I was almost moved to buy a t-shirt from the TED shop, but it looked a bit too girly to me.
How about stocking some TED hats without the Hipster in the logo?
Something along these lines.
I think these hats would sell better than the t-shirts.
Great talk Michael and I'd like to tell you that you will get over the loss of your cat, but you never truly do.
The hole in your heart may grow smaller over time, but it's always there.
Imagine losing a child, that hole wouldn't get smaller at all, I guess.
Sylvester Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment