Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 1, 2017

Hello Kitty Kat?

I went into a local Korean supermarket the other day to check out and buy some food that is popular in South Korea, but rather alien to Australian supermarkets.
I came across green tea flavoured Kit-Kats, which to me was like a bizarre hybrid of the western Kit Kat with Korean cuisine.  
I love the little gold sigil like Korean characters on the individual packets.
I also bought some shrimp noodle cups which came in handy this week when I came down with a real bad flu, because this stuff was all the food I could really stomach, plus it helped to relieve my sore throat for a while. 
I only bought the shrimp noodles because I had been noticing a lot of shrimp/prawn synchronicities the week I bought them -
Plate of Shrimp/Prawns and the Raw Prawn/Trickster
But I was glad I had these in the pantry when the flu hit me, as I don't know what I would have eaten when I was sick.
These were a Godsend to me.
Checking out these foreign food supermarkets in my hometown is like going on a little cultural holiday without leaving home ... or time traveling;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment