Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 10, 2017

Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole: Episode 176: Jenniffer Weigel Discusses Psychics, Healers, and Mediums

Great talk with Jenniffer Weigel (someone I had never heard of before) at the 'Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole' podcast site.
Episode 176: Jenniffer Weigel Discusses Psychics, Healers, and Mediums
Jenniffer Weigel even has a podcast show of her own which is worth a listen to.
I’m Spiritual Dammit | Rebecca Rosen
I’m Spiritual Dammit | Marla Frees
They are just two of the podcasts at Jen's site that I listened to and liked.
Thanks to the guys at 'Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole' I've found another good podcast show to listen to on my iPad.
And more books to read ... dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment