Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2017

The Twin Peaks of Nightmares and Dreams?

I wrote a few posts back when I was writing about Rose McGowan's current media storm and some films that she starred in -
2017: The Name of the Rose, the Black Hole Sun and the Place of the Lion?
that I couldn't help thinking of the little synchromystic film a couple of my synch-head buddies put together and even showed it to Rose McGowan not long after they made it.
This is it in the You Tube below, and when I watch it again in 2017 and look at the themes and actors
(some who passed away unexpectedly this year also) my jaw hits the floor.

A young person in the film industry who viewed that post and video said to me what would these guys know about Hollywood filmmaking and actor's lives anyway?
Which brought a smile to my face.
So, I thought I better write this post to explain to others wondering the same question when watching that video, which was made quite a while ago, that the guy narrating the film is Andras Jones, who played one of the twins in the movie 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master'.
Andras Jones
And ironically enough, while on the subject of twins, Andras even starred in a film in which the lady with the eye-patch on that 'Twin Peaks' magazine cover up near the top of the post was in.
And Andras was into pizzas long before anyone ever heard of "Pizzagate" I might add:-)
The other guy involved in the film that Andras narrated about Rose McGowan also made a synch film on Andras' movie roles, too.
See the You Tubes above and below if you don't know much about Andras and would like to know more.
Striking Balance With Andras Jones
So, there you go and now you know who Andras Jones is, if you didn't before.
I hope you found this post more food for thought when it comes to synchromystisism, movies and actor's careers ... and the type of weirdos I hang with on the internet;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment