Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2017

Do You Ever Wonder What Eckhart Tolle is Doing Now?

I was reading through a top 100 list of spiritual teachers in an old 2016 magazine and saw that Eckhart Tolle was number 4 on that list with only the Dalai Lama, Pope Francis and Desmond Tutu above him.
But as I was reading who was below ET on that list, I just couldn't help wondering what Eckhart Tolle was doing NOW?
I mean it's been 20 years since 'The Power of Now' first came out in bookstores, and I can't think of any other work ET has done to make him #4 in the Top 100.
In 2011, he was listed by Watkins Review as the most (#1) spiritually influential person in the world.
I was going to Google on my iPhone and see what ET was up to now, but as I went to do so the waiter came with my order and snapped me out of my thinking about what Eckhart was doing now.
I thought that I had better eat my food and wonder what ET is doing now later, paradoxically enough.
ET with ET's book. iPhone therefore I am?
After I finished my meal and got over thinking about what ET was doing now, I saw that Ram Dass was #17 on the same list, and started to wonder what he was doing NOW?-)
Don't leave home without your iPhone now;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment