Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2017

Remote Viewing Training?

And here I was thinking that remote viewing was sitting in an armchair watching TV with a remote in your hand so that you could change the channel when a commercial came on to break your concentration;-) 
I've always wanted to have a go at learning to remote view, because at a young age in life I had an O.B.E, but that was something that just happened out of the blue, not something that I consciously brought on.
I've always wondered if I could somehow bring one on at will, but have never really tried to do so again, because I think there is always that "oh, s#it, have I just locked my keys in the vehicle and won't be able to get back in?" type of feeling of panic when you are out of the body.
I would like to have a go at remote viewing, but I would also like to learn guitar, piano and a language, too ... so I tell myself
But I never really make the effort to begin learning any of them, while I still have a body to do so.
I guess like most things on our "bucket lists" we'll probably kick it before we tick it.
How Out-of-Body Experiences Could Transform Yourself and Society.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't really worry about not being able to come back. As I understand it, in remote viewing you never actually leave your body. It's more like, you create a body of light able to go places. And the worst that can happen is that your body of light doesn't manage to go to the places you intended it to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Photos, the more I read about RV it sounds more like flying a spiritual drone while your consciousness remains in your meat-puppet, whereas to me an O.B.E is when the consciousness (the you) is all outside of the meat-puppet and you know the meat-puppet isn't the seat of your consciousness at all.

    ReplyDelete