Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2017

Yes Jimmy, It Even Snows in Summertime in Australia

Summer in Tasmania brings snowfalls in Central Highlands
Do I detect an air of #cynicism?
I wrote a post a few weeks back that featured a video clip from the Jimmy Fallon show where he was reviewing (kinda) the song 'Big Enough' featuring the screaming of Jimmy Barnes and in that clip Jimmy Fallon says that he didn't realize that it snowed in Australia, but that he could be wrong.
I Think Jimmy's 'Big Enough' to Take It
And yes, Jimmy Fallon was wrong because it even snows here in the summertime as well.
In fact, it was in Tasmania last year that I finally got to see snow for the first time in my life -
Room at the End of the World?
But I didn't see a giant Jimmy Barnes screaming at me over a hilltop while I was down there:-)
A Day on the Green under the White?
And if you can't get enough of Jimmy's screaming in 'Big Enough' then below is a video of ten hours' worth of it.
Enjoy ... if that's the right word.

No comments:

Post a Comment