Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2018

Skeptiko Podcast #372: Michael Tsarion

Michael Tsarion on Race, Jordan Peterson, and Why Conspiracy Work is Spiritual Work |372|
I don't know a lot about Michael Tsarion and I wasn't aware of his 'Unslaved' podcast until Alex mentioned it in his latest podcast, but I had seen Michael on some You Tubes years ago and thought a lot of what he said made sense, but I'll have to listen to his podcasts over at his 'Unslaved' site before I give him my tick or cross of approval.
I did listen to the first two episodes of the 'Unslaved' podcast and I give those my tick of approval.
Episode #2 is in the You tube above, but there is a longer version if you listen to the podcasts through iTunes.
I have to say that when Michael says at around the 40-minute mark of the Skeptiko podcast about comments being as worthless as a bunch of rotten banana skins is that if you are a home gardener like me, old banana skins make great fertilizer for the garden.
I actually learned about the banana skins gardening tip from watching the Will Smith movie 'Seven Pounds' where Will tells a lady gardener that banana peel makes good fertilizer because it's rich in potassium.
SPOILER ALERT.
The bathtub Will kills himself in has a note that reads,
Get me to the hospital immediately!"
The AO (Australian Open) and the Battle of the Wills?
I also like that at around the 100-minute mark of the Skeptiko podcast Michael couldn't think of the name of the head waiter who greets you and shows you to your table in a restaurant.
I think Michael will find the answer in this clip below of the old, animated version of the movie 'Aladdin';-)
I enjoyed the Skeptiko podcast with Michael and now I'm listening to Alex on the 'Unslaved' podcast #50, which you can listen to in the You Tube below.
Just don't RACE your way through it all though;-)

UPDATE: I've tried listening to a few 'Unslaved' podcasts and find Michael rather ranty and rambling, sometimes Alex Jones like and calling Lon Milo DuQuettebuffoon, pounce and a ninkum-poop just because he wouldn't give permission for Michael to do something with Crowley's Thoth tarot deck has put me off Michael's podcasting rants from the get-go.
Michael comes across as too much of a know-it-all for my liking to sit and listen to his ranty off putting style.
Probably some good info there, if you can put up with his angry know-it-all tone, but I can't take to his rambling style that just seems to bore me and I've got other podcasts to listen to I find more rewarding for my listening time.

UPDATE: 8th February, 2018
I saw this story in the news today about dark skinned Britons.
Cheddar Man: First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, DNA research reveals

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should try reading the post without your gallbladder,"Truery":-)
    And if you want "bile-inducing" then try listening to the "Unslaved" podcast without reaching for the antacid:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound a lot like Michael himself by the words you chose to use in that comment "Truery".
    Get well soon and give that gallbladder of yours a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that you came back and deleted your comments Michael ... I mean "Truery":-P

    ReplyDelete