Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 2, 2018

The X-traordinary Project?

I listened to an old podcast (above) of Dr. Bernie Beitman's with Suzanne Clores where she talks about how she came about starting 'The Extraordinary Project' and how she was planning on making a podcast series herself, which you can now listen to at this link below -
The Extraordinary Project Podcast
Irish (green) eyes are smiling?
I noticed that Suzanne had green eyes and was in the 2% of the earth's population like I am who have green eyes through their genes.
Maybe it's those Irish genes we both carry, but seeing that Suzanne had that Gillian Anderson look going, maybe those green eyes come from somewhere else?-)
Chameleon Eyes?
I also listened to a podcast (above) of Dr. Bernie Beitman's with Julia Mossbridge, who Suzanne talks about trying to contact in regard to research for her 'The Extraordinary Project' only to find out that of all the places in the world Julia could be living in Julia was living only a few blocks from Suzanne in the same town.
I haven't read any of the books by Julia, or Suzanne yet, but all of the podcasts I have mentioned are worth listening to in my opinion.
And check out 'The Extraordinary Project' website and some of the files ... I mean stories ... to be found there.

No comments:

Post a Comment